RE: Achtung!!!!

in Links & Bezugsquellen 26.03.2008 22:12
von Christine • Supermoderatorin | 4.125 Beiträge
Neue Nachricht von einem traurigen und auch ein bisschen wütenden Louis:

Quote from: Louis Fourie on Today at 09:38:24 PM
Hello Christine

I have some very bad news and am so Sad disappointed in happenings of yesterday, that it really took guts to write this message last night!

In short, the Phyto certificate were declined by our Dept of Agriculture until a list of conditions have been complied with, which can take up to 5 working days before we maybe can have any luck!

I have put so much effort into doing my homework, hours to get the best plants selected and cleaned into the finest detail, the packaging, sacrificing a whole day at the “Department” and other costs incurred, and this is how I felt yesterday, that it is not worthwhile going through all this red tape – my expenses (mainly time spent and lost) are going to be close to the selling price of all your seedlings and those of Renate put together – and then it still has to go via postal services which will also cost about 30% of the selling value of the plants! This is an additional cost that has to be added to the above, because as you know by now, Dries has left for Amsterdam and the opportunity has gone a begging!

I am really sorry to give you this news, but the Phyto regulations of Germany from ZAR are so complicated, expensive and time consuming, that I could not see my way through going on with this transaction….as much as I wanted to help you as Clivia friends out and building a relationship for the years to come.

This was a trial export at prices and plant material that I wanted to use to help you as friends out, and there were basically very little financial gain for me, but was done in the interest of Clivia only and to market our beloved plant to Europe – and other countries around the globe – not to put Loeria’s clivias on the map, but the RSA as my country of birth.

Clearly our incompetent leaders of the new Black government clearly has other ideas, although we are suffering an energy crisis, high inflation, a weaker rand by the day, disinvestment and a string of negative economic effects that is going to cripple this country in now time at all!

I have a strong economic background – and sorry to say – we are heading for a disaster, unless some serious steps are taken to overcome the current situation!

Having said all this, I got a call from Gerhard Faber last night – I am sitting with his plants, seedlings from Bertie Guillome and Hein Grebe – and I just felt such an obligation to these Clivia friends and your excitement to get the plants, that I decided to temporary pot up the plants in sterilized silica sand until next week – and then get the necessary doc’s to have the “Phyto” issued!

If you are willing to share some of these costs, I will sent the plants via speed services by the end of next week (I will inform you of the cost involved, and maybe we can share this between us all!)

I will wait for your replies as to what you think, so I can start moving into action by latest coming Monday!

Could you please reply ASAP via PM or E-mail me on: louisfou@absamail.co.za

Sad regards

Louis

PS: Most of this was written last night when I was very angry and disappointed, but I made some changes and decided that I will fight this issue to the bone.

As they say: “When the going gets tough, the tough gets GOING!

Liebe Grüße
Christine
Klimazone 8a
zuletzt bearbeitet 26.03.2008 22:13 | nach oben springen

RE:

in Links & Bezugsquellen 26.03.2008 22:20
von butterfly • Admin | 12.137 Beiträge

Christine, ich denke wir sollten die gesamten Porto und Phyto Kosten tragen. Es kann nicht sein, daß er einen Teil davon bezahlt, er hat doch schon die Pflanzen fast verschenkt!
Er tut mir richtig leid! Bestelle ihm einfach ganz liebe Grüße von mir, auch wenn er mich nicht kennt!

sonnige Grüße

Anja
nach oben springen

RE:

in Links & Bezugsquellen 26.03.2008 22:40
von Christine • Supermoderatorin | 4.125 Beiträge

Das war auch mein Gedanke, mal abwarten was die anderen sagen....

Liebe Grüße
Christine
Klimazone 8a
nach oben springen

RE:

in Links & Bezugsquellen 26.03.2008 22:43

Kein gewerblicher Anbieter würde einen Teil der Portokosten zahlen. Und von Louis als Privatperson können wir das unmöglich verlangen.

sonnige Grüße

Anja
nach oben springen

RE:

von fruehrentner • Regenwurmbeschwörer | 904 Beiträge

Gruß
Bernd
Klimazone 7a
nach oben springen

RE:

von Elke • Kompostverteiler | 458 Beiträge

Christine,
ich pflichte Anja bei, dass wir die Kosten übernehmen sollten. Es sind zum Teil schon besondere Sämlinge dabei, die wir außerordentlich preisgünstig bekommen.

Viele Grüße
Elke

Klimazone 8a
nach oben springen

RE:

in Links & Bezugsquellen 26.03.2008 22:45
von Buddel • Regenwurmbeschwörer | 877 Beiträge

Zitat von butterfly
Christine, ich denke wir sollten die gesamten Porto und Phyto Kosten tragen. Es kann nicht sein, daß er einen Teil davon bezahlt, er hat doch schon die Pflanzen fast verschenkt!
Er tut mir richtig leid! Bestelle ihm einfach ganz liebe Grüße von mir, auch wenn er mich nicht kennt!

Das denke ich aber auch! Meine Güte der arme Kerl. Die ganze Arbeit, Rennerei und nicht zuletzt der Ärger und die Enttäuschung

Da müssen wir uns aber auch noch was für ein Dankeschön einfallen lassen

Liebe Grüße

Ilka
nach oben springen

RE:

in Links & Bezugsquellen 26.03.2008 22:46
von Elke • Kompostverteiler | 458 Beiträge
Übrigens zum Thema "Nematoden" habe ich auf einer Homepage eines Clivien-Züchters folgenden Artikel gefunden:

http://www.cliviasa.co.za/index.php?opti...&id=8&Itemid=13

Viele Grüße
Elke

Klimazone 8a
zuletzt bearbeitet 26.03.2008 22:47 | nach oben springen

RE:

in Links & Bezugsquellen 26.03.2008 22:47

Ich bin auch für ein Dankeschön.

sonnige Grüße

Anja
nach oben springen

RE:

in Links & Bezugsquellen 26.03.2008 23:08
von Lunacita • Rabattenstylist | 1.548 Beiträge

Ich bin auch dafür, allerdings sieht es diesen und nächsten Monat finanziell alles andere als rosig aus und wenn es eine etwas höhere Summe sein sollte, könnte es sein, dass ich nicht alles auf einmal Zahlen kann. Ich hoffe, das stellt kein Problem dar.
Habe diesen Monat unter anderem fast 150€ unerwartet beim TA lassen müssen

Liebe Grüße
Luna
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6957 Themen und 194490 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder Online: